Beacon College Funding Solutions offers free educational workshops. At the workshop, we will discuss the FAFSA form and all the other information you need to understand in order to maximize the amount of financial aid you are eligible to receive. Even if your family is not eligible for need-based aid, we will cover the best strategies on how to pay for college in the most cost efficient basis – without putting a strain on the rest of your finances. In the workshop, you will learn:
- How to increase your college-related tax deductions and tax credits.
- How to pick colleges that will give you the best financial aid packages.
- How to send your child to an expensive private university for less than a state school.
- Which assets are taken into consideration when the US Department of Education calculates your Expected Family Contribution (EFC)
- How to pay for college in a failing economy without relying on 529 plans, expensive private student loans or raiding your retirement accounts.
- How to lower your "out-of-pocket" costs and get the maximum amount of money from each school.
Reserve your spot now by clicking the link(s) above!